Our team of professionals will design , implement and manage your network and telecommunication solutions. the services may include but not limited to: setup your intranet both wired or warless ,on grid or a standalone or to setup a high performance computing cluster at your premises .Launch your site with the web hosting, domain names, design and online marketing you need with Network Solutions. Start building your digital business
We Carefully Select Tools Keeping In View The Customer Requirements and Technology To Best Fit For The Same.
1) Network Bandwidth Analyzer
Network Bandwidth Analyzer is a tool that enables you to monitor the performance of the network. It helps you to track response time, availability, switches, and more.
- You can find which network application uses the most bandwidth.
- Provides visual analysis for a device with a delivery path
- This application can monitor the fault of your network
- You can see changes along the path and fin service provider issue
- The tool allows you to drag and drop performance metrics on a timeline
- Monitor the logical component of the SDN (Software Defined Networking) environment.
Auvik is easy to use cloud-based network monitoring and management software. This backup software helps you to automate network visibility and documentation.
- Simplify network performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Automate configuration backup and recovery.
- Real-time network mapping
- Provide network traffic analysis.
- It offers secure remote access.
3) ManageEngine OpManager
ManageEngine OpManager is an integrated network management solution that facilitates efficient and hassle-free network management. It empowers network/IT admins to simultaneously perform multiple operations such as network performance monitoring, server and VM monitoring, switch monitoring, router monitoring, WLC monitoring, hardware monitoring, reporting, violation alerting, and more.
- Highly custom, intuitive dashboards, heat maps, business views, network device grouping, for better network overview.
- Workflows to automate Level-1 IT tasks
- Intelligent device discovery and monitoring using 9000+ device templates
- Realtime threshold violation alerts via push notifications, SMS, e-mail, Slack, gateway SMSes, and more
- Contextual integrations for all-in-one network infrastructure monitoring
4) Network Configuration Manager
SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager is a application that enables you to save work hours and reduce cost with automation. It provides integration with a network performance monitor.
- It can perform network auditing for compliance.
- The app can detect vulnerability in the network.
- SolarWinds can configure, backup, and restore your network.
- Helps you to manage network device with ease.
- Optimize the performance of network infrastructure.
Site24x7 is a SaaS-based all-in-one monitoring solution for DevOps and IT. The network monitoring solution is SNMP-based, and it helps to monitor the availability, health, and performance of network devices.
- Automatic discovery with support for 10,000 device templates from different vendors.
- Custom SNMP monitoring
- Complete visibility into network traffic by analyzing NetFlow
- Topology and layer 2 network maps
- Processed SNMP traps to receive instant alerts via email, voice calls, SMS, and third-party applications
- Out-of-the-box VPN and Cisco IPSLA based VoIP monitoring for remote working needs
- Health and custom dashboard
- Health trend, top N, inventory, and custom reports
Datadog Network Performance Monitoring provides unprecedented visibility into network connections within any environment, without any performance trade-offs. Datadog NPM uses a unique, tag-based approach to track the performance of on-premise and cloud-based networks, enabling you to break down network traffic between hosts, containers, services, or any other tag in Datadog.
- Maps the flow of network traffic between hosts, containers, availability zones, and even more abstract concepts like services, teams, or any other tagged category
- – Easy to navigate and use, allowing you to see metrics like volume and retransmits without writing queries
- – Correlates network traffic data with relevant application traces, host metrics, and logs, to unify troubleshooting into one platform
- – Visually maps traffic flow in an interactive map to help identify traffic bottlenecks and any downstream effects
- – Reveals network patterns that may not reflect the intended design of your application