Brands and retailers, need to grow their digital business in a time where customer journeys are increasingly fragmented and new touchpoints are emerging. We provide e-commerce solutions where the customer-facing frontend is decoupled from the backend layer.E-commerce (electronic commerce) is the buying and selling of goods and services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, primarily the internet. These business transactions occur either as business-to-business (B2B), business-to-consumer (B2C), consumer-to-consumer or consumer-to-business.
We Carefully Select Tools Keeping In View The Customer Requirements and Technology To Best Fit For The Same.
Shopify is perhaps the best ecommerce tool out there.
Want to know the reason for its popularity?
Read on to find out…
- A fully-hosted package that takes care of everything from backups to updates
- Drag-and-drop website builder
- Built-in marketing tools to run campaigns on Facebook and Google
- A single dashboard to manage everything from orders to shipping and payments
If we’re talking about the best ecommerce business tools, the list wouldn’t be complete without BigCommerce. It is a powerful platform that offers endless opportunities to build, innovate, and grow your online store.
- Drag-and-drop design elements
- Flexibility to innovate with an open SaaS platform
- Easy integration with third-party apps
- Powerful analytics for valuable customer insights
- Best-in-class uptime and server response with Google Cloud Platform
- Storefront conversion features such as coupons, digital wallets, etc.
What differentiates Jungle Scout from the other platforms on this list? Jungle Scout is one of the best ecommerce tool for those who want to start selling on Amazon. From product research to product launch, it can help you build and grow your Amazon business from scratch.
- Product research to identify high-demand products
- Keyword research to optimize product listings
- Analytics tool to track daily sales, revenue, and other key business metrics
- Targeted email campaigns to boost product sales
3dcart is one of the best tools for ecommerce tools that can help you build a high-converting online store.
- 100+ supported payment processors
- 200+ built-in features
- 50 free themes
- Cart abandonment recovery tools
- Full access to the HTML and CSS of your store for customization
WooCommerce is one of the best ecommerce tools that’s available for free. It’s specifically built for those who want to add ecommerce functionality to their WordPress websites. What makes WooCommerce very attractive is the fact that it’s easy to use and implement on your WordPress website.
While they do require that you buy certain features if you want to upgrade the store experience, the free version works well enough too. The only drawback about WooCommerce is the fact that it’s not as easy to set up as other ecommerce stores, which offer drag-and-drop set up.
This is a best ecommerce tool that lets you create your online storefront and start selling. It supports businesses regardless of the number of products and experience they have.
- Fully customizable themes to build a responsive website without any additional design skills
- Valuable insights from UltraCart’s analytics dashboard to make informed marketing, sales, and design decisions
- Useful integrations with payment and fulfillment providers without expensive add-ons
If you’re looking for a free ecommerce tool, OpenCart is the answer. This is one of the best ecommerce tools that lets you operate your store without any charges. It also comes with many free downloads and updates. If you want to upgrade your store’s functionality, you can download many paid extensions as well.
OpenCart is free and open source. This makes it a great option for budding ecommerce businesses.
Magento helps you create unique ecommerce experiences for your customers through their next-generation technology. Not only does it allow you to build your store, but it also lets you manage it and track your orders. You even get access to detailed analytics so that you can accordingly optimize your store as well. (This makes it one of the best ecommerce tool out there.)
The Magento community edition is free and open-source. However, it has several paid options that go into thousands of dollars. For instance, its Enterprise edition costs about $15,550 per year.