We are here to help you to get the market faster than competitors with a quality product at an affordable cost. Our approach is work with stakeholders that understand your business problems.Custom application development is the designing of software applications for a specific user or group of users within an organization. The software fits perfectly with your existing business software system ecosystem and usually eliminates the need to use multiple applications for specific business functions
We Carefully Select Tools Keeping In View The Customer Requirements and Technology To Best Fit For The Same.
1.Odoo ERP Platform
Odoo is a suite of open source business apps that cover all your company needs: CRM, eCommerce, accounting, inventory, point of sale, project management, etc.Odoo Community is the core upon which Odoo Enterprise is built – and you can switch versions at any time. General User interface Finance Sales Websites Inventory & MRP Human Resource Marketing Services Productivity Customization.
Fixing bugs before deployment saves a lot of time and energy in the long run. Embold is a software analytics platform that analyses source code and uncovers issues that impact stability, robustness, security, and maintainability.
- With the Embold plugins, you can pick up code smells and vulnerabilities as you code, before making commits.
- Unique anti-pattern detection prevents the compounding of unmaintainable code.
- Integrate seamlessly with Github, Bitbucket, Azure, and Git and plugins available for Eclipse and IntelliJ IDEA.
- Get deeper and faster checks than standard code editors, for over 10 languages.
Linx is a low code IDE and server. IT pros use Linx to quickly create custom automated business processes, integrate applications, expose web services and to efficiently handle high workloads
- Easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface
- Over 100 pre-built functions and services for rapid development
- One-click deployment to any local or remote Linx Server directly from the IDE
- Input and outputs include nearly any SQL & NoSQL databases, numerous file formats (text and binary) or REST and SOAP Web services
- Live debugging with step through logic
- Automate backend processes via timer, directory events or message queue or expose web services, and call APIs via HTTP requests
Bootstrap is an open source and free framework for developing responsive websites and mobile-first projects using CSS, HTML, and JS. Bootstrap is widely used to design faster and simpler websites.
- As Bootstrap is an open source toolkit, one can customize it according to their project’s requirement.
- Bootstrap is provided with built-in components which are used in accumulating responsive websites by a smart drag and drop facility.
- Powerful features of Bootstrap like a responsive grid system, plug-ins, pre-built components, sass variables & mixins allow its users to build their applications.
- Bootstrap is a front-end web framework that is used for quick modeling of the ideas and building of the web applications.
- This tool guarantees consistency among all the developers or users working on the project.
- Node.js applications run on Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Unix etc.
- Node.js is efficient and lightweight as it uses non-blocking and event-driven I/O model.
- Node.js modules are used to provide rapid and well-organized solutions for developing back-end structure and integrating with the front-end platforms.
- The largest ecosystem of open source libraries is available with node.js package.
- Various IT Companies, software developers, small & large business organizations use node.js for developing web and network server applications in their projects.
7. RAD Studio
RAD Studio is a Powerful IDE For Building Native Apps on Windows, Android, iOS, macOS and Linux. It enables you to design Beautiful Desktop and Mobile App UIs with less coding effort. Write once, compile everywhere.
- Single Code Base for all major platforms
- Connect to over 20 databases natively with FireDAC’s high speed direct access
- Up-to-date user interface controls, WinRT APIs, HighDPI-related features and Windows Store support
- Use the HTTP and REST client libraries, available on all platforms, to invoke REST services or AWS and Azure components
- Powerful CData Enterprise Connectors to access 70+ data sources